I attended The Fox Inn Easter Beer Festival 2010 yesterday in West London.
In challenging Bank Holiday weather conditions (showers and a cold wind) a group of beer enthusiasts sampled a range of real ales (and one perry).
Here’s the drinks I enjoyed, along with marks out of ten:
- Highgate Davenports Irish Whiskey Ale – 10/10
- Hydes Over A Barrel – 9/10
- Kelham Island Pale Rider – 9/10
- Lancaster Blonde – 8/10
- Marston’s Jennings Cumberland Ale – 6/10
- Twickenham Naked Ladies – 8/10
- Westons Country Perry – 10/10
- Wylam Beer Rocks Spring Crazy Ale – 7/10
The Festival continues until Monday – if you’re in the Hanwell area I recommend a visit.
Pictured are fellow drinkers Nick Carroll, Tony Lennon and Chris Collier.