The availability of discount tickets for WordCamp UK 2009 ends at midday (UK time) on Monday 1 June 2009.
At this time the ticket price increases from £25 to £35.
The current draft of the running order shows the range of sessions over the two day event in Cardiff, which include the involvement of:
- WordPress founding developers Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little.
- Public sector WordPress consultant Simon Dickson.
- Web designer and developer Simon Wheatley on integrating WordPress MU, BuddyPress and bbPress.
- WordHack with public sector digital enabler Dave Briggs.
- Nick Garner talking about tools, tips and tricks to get more site traffic.
The running order is subject to change, with any available slots at the opening of WordCamp UK being filled by attendees using a BarCamp grid.
I’m proud to be co-ordinating the event again, ably assisted by subscribers to the WordCamp UK mailing list.
For further details see the WordCamp UK 2009 blog.
Update Monday 1 June 2009 at 1859: Due to the ticket site being unavailable earlier today, the sale of £25 discount WordCamp UK 2009 tickets has been extended to 2359 (UK time) on Tuesday 2 June 2009.