Due to unforeseen logistical issues WPUK Unconference York UK 2016 (working title), planned to take place on the weekend of 10-11 September 2016, has been postponed.
14 July 2016 (2 weeks ago) at 1703 by Comments|
5 June 2016 at 1812 by Comments (1)|
Another fantastic documentary by Jonathan Meades – Ben Building: Mussolini, Monuments and Modernism.
31 May 2016 at 0936 by Comments (1)|
26 May 2016 at 1400 by Comments (1)|
WPUK Unconference York UK 2016 (working title) will take place on the weekend of 10-11 September 2016.
The event will be held in the Priory Street Centre, 15 Priory Street, York YO1 6ET.
Details of the structure of the weekend, along with how to propose a presentation, have been posted.
An application for WordCamp status has been made for this event.
The weekend is the follow-up to WordCamp Birmingham UK 2015.
23 May 2016 at 1910 by Comments (1)|
In one of the most interesting posts I’ve read in a long time, Wired investigates artificial intelligence, machine learning, programming, science and biology.
22 May 2016 at 2036 by Comments (1)|
21 February 2016 at 1806 by Comments|
You are invited to propose the venue for the follow-up to WordCamp Birmingham UK 2015.
The event is planned to take place either on the weekend of 27-28 August 2016, 3-4 September 2016 or 10-11 September 2016.
This event allows those applying to gain experience of organising a WordCamp with the support and financial input from an experienced group of organisers of previous similar gatherings.
This will be the ninth in the series of WPUK gatherings of WordPress publishers, designers and developers, which is held at a different location for each event.
The deadline for completed submissions is midday on Saturday 16 April 2016.
It’s planned to apply for WordCamp status for the event when the full planning team has been put in place.
Full details are on the event venue requirements page.
My Twitter feed
- Labour has the stench of death – meet the killers | Nick Cohen theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 2 weeks ago
- With Boris Johnson in charge of diplomacy, Britain has insulted the world | Jonathan Freedland theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 2 weeks ago
- Over 100.000 people say @BERECeuropaeu : Close all loopholes to ensure real #NetNeutrality #BERECpublic secure.avaaz.org/en/save_the_in… 2 weeks ago
- WTF! Boris Johnson – Foreign secretary??? 2 weeks ago
- #euref A warning to Gove and Johnson – we won’t forget what you did theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 4 weeks ago
- Follow me on Twitter...
My latest links
- Used ThinkPad Buyers Guide
- WPUK Unconference York UK 2016 has been postponed | Tony Scott
- Latitude festival review – unashamedly middle-class thrills | Culture | The Guardian
- Labour is miles away from government, says man out to replace Corbyn | Politics | The Guardian
- Labour has the stench of death – meet the killers | Nick Cohen | Opinion | The Guardian
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass: ‘You said we’d never make another Bourne’ | Film | The Guardian
- The Secret Agent: a timely BBC adaptation of Joseph Conrad's novel | Books | The Guardian
- If robots are the future of work, where do humans fit in? | Zoe Williams | Opinion | The Guardian
- Reboot: Adidas to make shoes in Germany again – but using robots | World news | The Guardian
- Robot factories could threaten jobs of millions of garment workers | Guardian Sustainable Business | The Guardian
- Boris Johnson, David Davis and Liam Fox as the Three Brexiteers? Dream on | Marina Hyde | Opinion | The Guardian
- Steven Spielberg: ‘It’s all about making kids feel like they can do anything’ | Tom Shone | Film | The Guardian
- How to work for your festival ticket | Education | The Guardian
- I went to the Ealing Beer Festival 2016 | Tony Scott
- Avaaz - EU: Save the Internet -- days left!
- Vote Remain TODAY
- Register to vote - GOV.UK
- Ben Building | Tony Scott
- Petition · Michael Gove: Justice for all: end employment tribunal fees · Change.org
- More from me at Pinboard...