5 June 2008 at 1126 by Comments|
1 June 2008 at 2246 by Comments|
A picture by the Robotic Arm Camera of NASA’s Phoenix Mars Lander reveals smooth surfaces cleared by the rocket exhaust during landing.
Is this ice?
1 June 2008 at 1516 by Comments|
30 May 2008 at 0726 by Comments (4)|
Following intrepid research by Birmingham-based WordCamp UK mailing list members a venue for the event has been secured.
Many thanks to Ian Covey for organising the venue.
For full details go to the WordCamp UK wiki.
26 May 2008 at 1229 by Comments|
Excellent news that Phoenix has successfully landed on Mars.
Landing further north than any previous mission, it’s going to dig into expected water-ice beneath the surface and look for evidence of the building blocks of life.
If it leads to the discovery of life previously on Mars it would be fantastic.
If it leads to the discovery of life now on Mars now it would be brilliant.
I’ll be following the mission with interest.
20 May 2008 at 2114 by Comments|
Specification for a modern, modular, portable DAB receiver:
- Open standardised hardware API
- Integrate expectations of website and interactive product users into the design
- Add-on modules which should work with any radio implementing the hardware API
- Optional social module which includes wifi networking
BBC Audio & Music Interactive have already done it.
- I’m a web designer and developer specialising in WordPress, based in London UK. Find out more...