WordCamp Birmingham UK 2015 took place on the weekend of 7-8 February 2015.
As coordinator of WPUK, which produced this event, I would like to thank all of those involved:
- All attendess, who ensured there was plenty of feedback and contributions over the weekend
- The speakers, who shared their knowledge through a wide range of talks and workshops
- The Studio Birmingham, who provided an excellent and modern venue
- The Birmingham local WordPress group, particularly Jonny Albut, Kirsty Burgoine, Rachel McCollin and Pauline Roche who worked closely behind the scenes with the WPUK Core Group
- The sponsors, without which the event would not have been possible
There will be an announcement shortly concerning the follow up event, which is likely to be held during July 2015.